2023 Newest Autel MaxiCOM MK908P II (Autel MK908 PRO II) Automotive Full System Diagnostic Tool Supports J2534 ECU Programming
2023 Newest Autel MaxiCOM MK908P II (Autel MK908 PRO II) Automotive Full System Diagnostic Tool Supports J2534 ECU Programming
- Free Shipping from USA, UK warehouse, no tax.
- Offering comprehensive OE-level diagnostics, ECU coding and BMW & Benz ECU programming.
- Perfect diagnostic solution for shops and technicians who demand unrivalled smart technology and smart repairs.
AUTEL MaxiCOM MK908P II Diagnostic Tool with ECU Coding & J2534 Programming Function
What is AUTEL MaxiCOM MK908P II?
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P II Diagnostic Platform is an evolutionary smart solution for specialized automotive diagnosis. Utilizing the powerful A7 quad-core 1.30GHz processor, and a 10.1-inch capacitive touch screen, combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, and based on the revolutionary multitask-capable Android Operating system, the MaxiCOM organizes information with test instrumentation to help you diagnose symptoms, codes, and customer complaints easily, quickly and efficiently.
Features of AUTEL MK908P II:
- Global Version, No IP Blocking Problem.
- Online Programming+ECU Coding: Supports BMW Benz online programming, Benz, BMW, VW, Porsche Audi online Coding
- Advanced Hardware: Autel MaxiCOM MK908P is a professional diagnostic tool with a 10.1-inch capacitive touch screen and advanced hardware from the Samsung Exynos Hexa-core Powerful A7 quad-core 1.30GHz processor, 2GB RAM & 64GB on-board memory and Android 10 OS for quick and comfortable car diagnostics.
- All-system Diagnose + 30 Service Functions: Provided with full-systems diagnosis(ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System, Emission System, Fuel system, Light system, Wiper System, etc.), MK908P also offers another 30+ service functions to help your repairing work faster, easier, and more professional. These service functions include immo keys/throttle/injecor coding/trans adaption/suspension/tyre retrofit/DPF/brake bleed/oil reset and more.
- Multi-language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Japanese, Swedish
- One Year Free Update Online. After One Year, MK908P Software Subscription 795USD Per Year
- Supports McLaren and Tesla cars
- Supports Pre & Post Scan
- Support battery test with BT506
- Supports Auto detect, Manual input, Scan VIN/License
- Guided Functions with Simple Step-by-Step Procedures for Quick and Accurate Car Diagnostics.
-Work for Audi Guided Functions, Audi Individualisation, Online Coding;
-Work for VW Guided Functions, VW Individualisation, VW Online Coding;
-Work for Skoda Guided Functions, TOYOTA Individualisation;
-Work for Porsche Coding, Porsche Online Coding, Porsche Guided Functions for DTCs (All Models After 2011);
What is the difference between MK908 Pro II and MS906 Pro?
MK908 Pro II supports BMW Benz online programming, Benz Audi online coding, MS906 Pro does not.
MK908 Pro II supports McLaren and Tesla, MS906 Pro cannot.
MaxiCOM MK908P II Vehicle List:
This car diagnostic tool targets the standards of Asia, United States or Europe continents so as to offer extensive vehicle coverage. It is compatible with more than 80 US, European, and Asian makes and models including:
Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Fuso, Honda, Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mahindra, Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GTR, Perodua, Proton, Samsung, Scion, Ssang Yong, Subaru, Suzuki, TATA, Toyota
Abarth, Alfa, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford EU, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Lancia, Land Rover, LT3, Maserati, Maybach, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Vauxhall, Volvo, Volkswagen, Volkswagen CV
Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, Jeep
And once you find your car model, you would be highly impressed with the list of diagnostic solutions that this diagnostic scan tool has to provide. Also, it doesn’t mean it’s non-compatible with the vehicles manufactured in other regions or newly launched as the latest updates are frequently launched.
Autel MK908Pro II Car Diagnostic Tool Features:
1. J2534 ECU Programming
The diagnostic tool comes with a J2534 ECU programming tool (also used as a VCI box) that is a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant pass-thru reprogramming interface device. Using the updated OEM software, it is capable of helping B-M-W and B-e-n-z users replace the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), program new ECUs and fix software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues. It supports BT and USB communications and can transmit vehicle data to the MaxiCOM display tablet with or without a physical connection.
The Coding function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules, it allows you to update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements, providing ways for the issues of Drivability, Fuel Efficiency, Power Loss, Fault Codes, Durability of Mechanical Parts.
The diagnostic tool can reflash the vehicle control modules, to update the in-car computer software and reprogram adaptive data for certain components, fixing issues of drivability, fuel efficiency, power loss, fault codes and durability of mechanicalparts.
- Coding: reprograms adaptive data for vehicle control modules after repairs or replacements of vehicle parts; Supports Benz, BMW, Porsche, VW，Audi online coding.
- Reprogramming: downloads newest software version from the online server database and reprograms it to the ECU.
BMW and Benz J2534 Programming
When MK908P II works with J2534 ECU programming device using the updated OEM software:
- The diagnostic scanner can replace the existing software in the ECU, program new ECUs, and fix software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues for over 80 vehicle makes, even the BMW and Mercedes-Benz, well solving the problems that otherdiagnostic tools can’t reach.
2. There are 3 indicators on the J2534 ECU programming device
1) Vehicle LED – Flashes green when communicating with the vehicle’s system
2) Connection LED – Illuminates solid green when properly connected with the display tablet via the USB cable; Illuminates solid blue when connected with the display tablet via wireless (BT) connection
3) Power LED – Illuminates solid green when powered on: Flashes red when system failure occurs:
Illuminates amber automatically at power up when the device is performing self-test procedure
3. System Diagnostics
Simply accessing the diagnostic modes via AutoVin or Control Unit, and you’ re able to perform diagnosis over all the systems on the vehicle’ s ECU in order to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
1) ECU Information – provides the retrieved ECU information in detail.
2) Read Codes – displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module.
3) Erase Codes – erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
4) Live Data – retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle’ s ECU.
5) Active Test – provides specific subsystem and component tests.
4. Accesses the Special Functions
The diagnostic tool is specially designed with the Service section to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. It provides component adaptation or variant coding functions for custom configurations and also allows you to reprogram adaptive values for certain components after making repairs. The most commonly performed service functions include:
1) Oil Reset Service: Allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depend on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
2) EPB Service: Helps maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively, deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
3) SAS Service: Allows you to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM.
4) DPF Service: Allows you to carry out numerous functions to the Diesel Particulate Filter system.
5) TPMS Service: Allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’ s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
6) IMMO Service: Programs a new anti-theft key, and performs key matching when the ignition switch, the combined instrument panel, ECU, BCM, or the remote control battery is replaced.
5. Deeper Diagnoses/Add-on Features
MaxiSys MK908P II works in combination with the diagnostic tools to your greatest advantage:
- The MaxiScope MP408, a PC based automotive oscilloscope, giving you an insight to the inner workings of a vehicle’s electronic circuits;
- The MaxiVideo MV105/108, digital inspection cameras, allowing you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight.
6. Remote & Instant Support
- Data Logging to send help requests and to get direct services with the scan tool;
- FAQ Database to get references for questions asked and answered with this scanner;
- Training Channels to play videos about product usage and vehicle diagnoses stored in the diagnostic tool.
- Remote Desk: With the simple, fast and secure remote control interface, you can receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel’ s support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your MaxiCOM tablet on their PC via the TeamViewer software.
- MaxiFix: This is an additional feature in the cloud which enables users to network and access a database of procedures, repair and diagnostic tools. You are able to interact with fellow technicians and share knowledge via MaxiFix.
Autel MK908 Pro II Scanner Specification:
|Operating System:||Android 10|
|Processor:||Sam_sung Exynos hexa-core Processor|
(1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
|Memory:||2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory|
|Display:||10.1-inch LED Screen with 1920×1200 Resolutions|
|Connectivity:||Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac); USB: 2.0; BT v.2.1 + EDR; SD Card (Support up to 32GB); H-D-M-I|
|Camera (rear):||8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight|
|Sensors:||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
|Audio Input/Output:||Microphone; Dual Speakers; 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack|
|Power and Battery||15000mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery|
|Input Voltage:||12 V (9-24 V)|
|Power Consumption:||6.5 W|
|Operating Temp.||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temp.:||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Housing:||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot|
|Dimensions||(W*H*D): 312mm (12.28″) * 208mm (8.18″) * 36mm (1.41″)|
The Differences Between MK908PII and MaxiSys MS908P:
The MK908P II is an upgraded version of MS908P, and the difference between them is that MK908P is equipped with more advanced hardware.
Processor: The MK908P is processed by the powerful Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15) while the MS908P is using the Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz.
Operating System: Diagnostic scan tool MK908P features Android 10
Memory: The MK908P is equipped with 2GB RAM & 64GB on-board Memory, but MS908P only has 32GB on-board memory.
Screen Size & Pixel: The Automotive diagnostic scanner MK908P features 101.1 inches LED screen with 1920*1200 resolutions that provides a better user experience than MS908P’s 9.7 inches screen with 1024*768 resolutions.
Camera: The camera of MK908P is designed to provide a more detailed images using 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight.
Battery Capacity: For a tablet diagnostic tool that is equipped with built-in battery, the battery life greatly affects the integrity of the diagnosis and the user experience. Compared to the MS908P, the MK908P extends the usage time by increasing battery capacity by 4000mAh.
The MK908P is an upgraded version of MS908, and the difference between them is that MK908P is equipped with more advanced hardware.
Processor:The MK008P is processed by the powerful Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex- A15) while the MS908P is using the Samsung Exynos Quad- Core Processor 1.4GHz
Memory : The MK908P is equipped with 2GB RAM & 64GB on-board Memory, but MS908P onily has 32GB on-board memory.
1 x Main Unit MK908P II
1 x J2534 Box
1 x Main Cable
1 x Standard 2.0 USB Cable
1 x Mini USB Cable
1 x AC/DC External Power Adapter
1 x Ethernet Serial Cable
1 x Cigarette Lighter
1 x Clipper Cable
2 x Light Fuse
1 x BMW Ethernet Cable (Optional)
1 x USB Ethernet Adapter
14 x OBDI Adapters (Benz-14; Chrysler-16; BMW-20; Kia-20; Nissan-14; GM/Daewoo-12; Honda-3; Fiat-3; PSA-2 Benz-38; VW/Audi-2+2; Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16)
If you have any pre-sale question or need help with your purchase, feel free to reach out to our team:
Email: [email protected]
Mobile (WhatsApp): +447441395648
We always love to hear from our customers.