- Jaguar Land Rover Approved device
- Diagnostic Associates are the original manufacturers of this product.
- This device can be used as a PassThru VCI Interface for Pathfinder and Topix Cloud, as well as stand alone applications that can be run independently without any need to be connected to the approved diagnostic system or a PC.
- These applications, which are included in the price of this device, are as follows:-
- – DEF
- – DPFDR
- – DTC Read and Clear
- – EPBR
- – Oil Level
- – PassThru VCI Interface
- – SIR
- – TM Toggle
- – TTM Toggle
- – Force Ignition
The current items covered by the above subscription price are as follows:-
– Adaptions Reset (Included in your default applications, but unable to be used, if not subscribed too, after your 30 day free trial)
– Battery Replacement (Included in your default applications, but unable to be used, if not subscribed too, after your 30 day free trial)
– DTC Descriptions and the Vehicle DTC Report (You will need to request a username and password, but unable to use, unless subscribed too, after a 30 day free trial)
– Forward Facing Camera Calibration (Not currently included in the 30 day free trail)
– Forward Facing Radar Calibration (Not currently included in the 30 day free trial)
The JLR DoIP SST is a simple to use hand-held device designed to allow the service technician to quickly and simply carry out general daily service functions using applications approved by Jaguar Land Rover.
The JLR DoIP SST hand-held device operates independently without any need to be connected to the approved diagnostic system or a PC. The JLR DoIP SST hand-held device connects directly to the vehicle via the diagnostic connector and can be controlled using the keypad.
The JLR DoIP SST collects feedback session data from the vehicles you connect too. This data is collected when you connect to the DA App Hub software to check for updates.
To ensure your device is always up-to-date before use, connect to the DA the App Hub on a regular basis.
Vehicle coverage for the applications above, on both DoIP and CAN based vehicles (where applicable), are as follows:-
Land Rover Usage/Models:
- Freelander 2 (L359)
- Land Rover Defender New (L663)
- Land Rover Discovery (L319)
- Land Rover Discovery (L462)
- Land Rover Discovery Sport (L550)
- Range Rover (L322)
- Range Rover (L405)
- Range Rover (L460)
- Range Rover Evoque (L538/L551)
- Range Rover Sport (L320)
- Range Rover Sport (L494)
- Range Rover Sport New (L461)
- Range Rover Velar (L560)
- E-Pace (X540)
- F-Pace (X761)
- F-Type (X152)
- I-Pace (X590)
- XE (X760)
- XF (X250)
- XF (X260)
- XJ (X351)
- XK (X150)
Approved Jaguar & Land Rover Vehicle Application List
JLR DoIP SST Service Applications
Description of Operation
SIR – Service Interval Reset
This application resets the service light and/or oil change reset depending on the vehicle.
EPBR – Electronic Park Brake Release
Moves the electronic park brake to the mount position and then releases the brake callipers.
DPFDR – DPF Dynamic Regeneration
The DPFDR application allows the vehicles DPF dynamic regeneration process to be undertaken to clear the DPF of soot build up.
|Oil Level Measurement||Displays current engine oil level instantaneously on screen with a bar graph and actual levels.|
|Diesel Exhaust Fuel (DEF)||Allows the Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF or AdBlue®) level to be constantly monitored, and displays the amount required to refill the tank.|
|TM Toggle – Transport Mode Toggle||The Transport Mode Toggle application allows the vehicle to be placed in and out of Transport mode including speed limit and air suspension depending on vehicle variant.|
|TTM Toggle – Tight Tolerance Mode Toggle||The Tight Tolerance Mode Toggle application allows the vehicle to be placed in and out of Tight Tolerance mode depending on vehicle variant.|
|Force Ignition||The Force Ignition Application turns the vehicles ignition on and holds it in the on position for as long as the JLR SST is connected to the vehicle and the application is running.|
|Pass Thru||Allows the device to be a Pass Thru VCI interface for Pathfinder and TOPIx Cloud|
|DTC Read and Clear||The DTC Read and Clear application reads all DTCs from each module on the vehicle and also allows them to be cleared either prior of after any fault is rectified. Only the DTC Codes are displayed|